Tuesday 17 April 2012

Happy and full of chocolate


The second week of April for the photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim


8. Inside my wallet 
Hidden in my wallet, apart from lots of cards and receipts, is a photo of Julia's first visit to see Santa. Look how tiny she was! 


9. Younger me 
Taken quite a few years ago (let's just say in the late 90s), a photo of me and my brother. 


10. Cold 
Now that the weather is getting cooler, these coats and hats will soon be needed, especially on chilly Canberra mornings. 


11. Where I ate breakfast 
Gazing out into the back yard. 


12. Stairs 
We don't have any stairs at our house, so Julia and I built these block stairs together. 


13. Something I found 
Well, really something Julia found. Everywhere we went in the US, Julia would find one cent pieces on the ground. She had quite a collection! 


14. How I feel today 
Just like Julia's Easter picture - happy and full of chocolate! 

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!