Thursday 12 April 2012

Tiny and tall


It's a new month for the photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim. These are my photos for the first week of April:


1. My reflection
I'm not sure if I could live without my microwave! Here it reflects me and my kitchen. 


2. Colour 
Julia's fun with Easter stamps. 


3. Mail 
We get lots of junk mail - Julia loves to go through the toy catalogues and circle all the things she wants. 


4. Someone who makes me happy 
My daughter Julia, of course! 


5. Tiny 
Julia looked all around our backyard for something tiny for me to photograph. She found little shells in her sandpit and little stones on the path, but they weren't very interesting. She looked everywhere for a ladybird but no luck today. So these tiny flowers were perfect. 


6. Lunch 
This is Julia's lunch, ready for school. She likes to choose between a sandwich, a rollup, a croissant or a mini cheese & bacon roll (but if I have leftover chicken, she will always choose a chicken sandwich). Kiwi fruit for fruit break and pikelets for recess. I use chalkboard stickers to leave her a special message and some Magic 100 words. She likes to show me how clever she is! 


7. Shadow
A tall shadow in the late afternoon sun.

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!