Monday 17 September 2012

Mini-Me Handcrafts - Pastel Tea Set

Another showcase, a new theme to play with, and this time I decided to play with an old favourite. 

This is for the Pastel Showcase to celebrate the 1st Birthday of Two Little Bubbles on Facebook. 


My mini tea set has been popular on my Facebook page, and usually it is made in two colours. This time I have used a selection of pastel shades for fun, and created a dainty selection of cupcakes & macarons to complete the collection.  

There are so many beautiful items displayed in the showcase including dresses, dolls, bags and jewellery and so much more. All are available for purchase from 8.30pm (EST) on Wednesday 19th September 2012. Please take a look and support Australian Handmade! 

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!