Monday 13 May 2013

Made It Monday - Super Heroes Amigurumi

I loved the challenge of making super heroes! This is a set of four of my favourites in crochet - Batman, Superman, Spider-Man and Wonder Woman.

These guys were not difficult to make, and I think my designs turned out really well. I can't decide which one I like the best, but Miss J says that Wonder Woman is her favourite!


The pattern design for the figures is adapted from the Luke crochet pattern by Lucy Collin (Lucy Ravenscar) with permission from the designer. You can purchase Lucy's patterns on Etsy here

Which is your favourite character?

Skip To My Lou
Linking to "Made by you Monday" at Skip to My Lou... join the fun!

Feeding Big
Also linking to "In and Out of the Kitchen Link party" at Feeding Big and More... craft, project, recipes and more!

Christine xx

2 comments:

  1. please email me at robinchristina12@gmail.com I would love to purchase these patterns asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina,
      These were adapted from a pattern by Lucy Collin. You can purchase her patterns on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/lucyravenscar

      Delete

I love to read your comments!