Monday 8 October 2012

Mini-Me Handcrafts - Cherry Blossoms

I am loving the showcase themes - and this one is so very inviting! The Cherry Blossom Spring Showcase starts tonight at Ineke Designs on Facebook. 


As my mini tea set is quite popular, I decided to crochet a set for my first showcase entry. I have used blossom pink as the main tea set colour, and mint green to add an accent colour. Four mini strawberry cupcakes with sprinkles complete this set - perfect for morning tea. 


My second entry is this gorgeous crocheted blossom dress. I love the pattern in this dress! This is a size 6-9 months in soft merino baby yarn in bright spring blossom pink, with beautiful blossom buttons to finish.


This Spring Blossom scarf is beautifully light and perfect for accessorising a spring outfit. I have crocheted this in a gorgeous cotton blend, each leaf and petal individually hand beaded with metallic seed beads, and finished with Millefiori glass beads. The scarf comes in two pieces - flowers & leaves - so you can separate for a different look. 

There are so many beautiful items displayed in the showcase including dresses, dolls, bags and hair accessories and so much more. All are available for purchase from 8pm (EST) tonight Monday 8th October 2012. Please take a look and support Australian Handmade! 

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!