Monday 24 June 2013

Made It Monday - Electra scarf

This scarf has been crocheted using the diagonal blocks stitch. It has a lovely texture and is not a difficult stitch to master.


The yarn is a beautiful hand dyed gradient in 8ply wool from AppleSpice. This stunning yarn has been carefully hand dyed by Jess in subtle graduations from rich purple through cornflower blue to bright turquoise.

I didn't use a pattern for this scarf, but I did watch this video on YouTube for some help to learn the stitch.

Skip To My Lou
Linking to "Made by you Monday" at Skip to My Lou... join the fun!

Feeding Big
Also linking to "In and Out of the Kitchen Link party" at Feeding Big and More... craft, projects, recipes and more!

Inspire Us Thursday at Organized 31
And linking by invitation to "Inspire Us Thursday" at Organized 31... inspiration for everyone!

Christine xx

1 comment:

  1. Your scarf is lovely. I'm not familiar with the diagonal blocks stitch but I'll have to try it after seeing your scarf. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday at Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!