Monday 16 September 2013

Made It Monday - Spring Crochet Dress

I wanted to try something new for another Spring showcase, and I also wanted to use some gorgeous Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK that was calling to me from my yarn stash.


This Dusky Rose Crochet dress is a size 5-6. The beautiful cashmerino gives this fabulous shift dress a wonderfully soft feel. Finished with a crochet floral embellishment and buttons at the back. 

Miss J loved modelling this for me (and she has ordered one for herself of course!). 

The dress is based on a pattern by Sarah Lora and is available on Ravelry here, and on her blog "Ball Hank n' Skein" here

This dress will be available to purchase at the "Beautiful Springtime Collection" showcase at Kiddlywinks on Facebook which starts tomorrow night September 17th.

Skip To My Lou
Linking to "Made by you Monday" at Skip to My Lou... join the fun!

Feeding Big
Also linking to "In and Out of the Kitchen Link party" at Feeding Big and More... craft, projects, recipes and more!

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!