Monday 11 July 2011

Mini-Me Handcrafts - UPcycled handbag

I recently noticed a new page on Facebook called Sew Wat, a page dedicated to those who love to sew. Now whilst I cannot sew, I do admire those who can! What drew my attention to the page was the UPcycle Challenge which is on right now. I can't resist a challenge so here is my entry:


Take one old pair of jeans...


...with wonderful pockets.


A little bit of crochet around the edge...


...and along the top...


...and a frayed handle...


...makes a fabulous little bag!

It's not too late for you to join the fun - entries close 4th August. Just take a look at Sew Wat - all the challenge details are in this Facebook note.


Handmade children's ponchos, scarves & lots more
Available now from Mini-Me Handcrafts.

Personalised Children's Books
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

2 comments:

  1. That's adorable Christine...X

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sew sew sew much for the 'sew wat' mention!!! love your bag too! i'll pop it in the album now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!