Monday 12 September 2011

Mini-Me Handcrafts - Mini Tea Set

I have busy crocheting lots of play food and one of my most popular items is a mini tea set.


The set has 9 pieces including 2 cups and saucers, teapot, sugar bowl and creamer.


I recently made a set for auction at Raising Hope for Brittany. The generosity of bidders was so amazing that I had to add something extra for the winner - a little selection of oreos, jam drops & choc chip cookies on a matching plate.


Please take a look at Raising Hope for Brittany on Facebook - you will see there is a Spring Auction on right now for some amazing items, including another of my little tea sets.


All money raised from the auction will be going to Raising Hope for Brittany to assist with disabled equipment and medical treatment for Brittany - a 14 year old girl who has an acquired hypoxic brain injury. Every little bit helps to make a difference and a positive impact on Brittany's life.

Please be generous in your bidding - I would love to add a mini cookie selection to the tea set!

Crocheted goodies handmade by me
Available now from Mini-Me Handcrafts.


Personalised Children's Books
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!