Tuesday 15 May 2012

I ♥ my daughter, my Mum & chocolate


Photos from the second week of the May photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim.


8. A smell I adore
Hot chocolate. Or any chocolate really! 


9. Something I do every day
Every night before I go to bed I check on Julia. She is usually sleeping soundly just like this. When I pull the covers up she barely stirs. But sometimes her arms reach up to me and she gives me a sleepy cuddle and a tiny "thank you Mummy" before drifting back into dreamland. 


10. A favourite word 
Love. I can never hear enough of "I love you Mummy". 


11. Kitchen 
The centre of my home. 


12. Something that makes me happy
Finishing a craft project! And Julia of course. 


13. Mum 
This is one of my favourite photos of my beautiful Mum. 


14. Grass
We don't have any grass at our house. We moved here during a drought and at the time it would have been silly to plant grass only to watch it die. It's something we don't regret as there are definitely better things to do than mow lawn! Julia's garden pictures usually include grass, sky and flowers. 

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!