Wednesday 9 May 2012

Inspiration & creativity


The May photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim has just started and here are the photos from my first week.


1. Peace 
This is a card which Julia made for me for Easter. I see it when I am wandering around my house, thinking it's so very, very peaceful now that she is back at school for the new term.


2. Skyline
This fabulous country skyline photo was taken just down the road from my house. I love living in Canberra! 


3. Something I wore today
This necklace was given to me by Julia for Christmas a few years ago. She calls it my "fairy jewels". 


4. Fun!
We often play games together on the weekend; it's fun family time! Here we are playing Killer Bunnies (one of our favourite games). 


5. Bird 
Two little crochet birds. 


6. Me 
This is me showing off a crochet head wrap I just made. 


7. Someone that inspires me 
Julia... this photo shows her joy at completing the cross country run at school. She inspires me every day to be the best Mum I can be.

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!