Listography is back with a monthly theme. It's such a pleasure to join once again with Kate Takes 5 to share the top 5 things I love about kids.
1. When you forget how to program the dvd recorder, they will always take over and fix it for you.
2. They don't care how you look first thing in the morning and will always give you a huge smoochy kiss to wake you up.
3. They believe everything you say. For some time I had Julia convinced that everyone had a spare head just in case they broke the one they were using, and hers was kept on the top shelf of our wardrobe. Highly amusing.
4. Ice cream is worth more than all the money in their piggy bank and is close to being a tradeable currency in my house.
5. They can be cute and fun sprites or mischievous imps, but they are just so utterly adorable when they are sleeping.