Friday 27 April 2012

Marvellous, gorgeous, beautiful.


The third week of April for the photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim


15. Sunset 
The marvellous view from my front door. 


16. Flower
Beautiful flowers in my back garden. 


17. Something I don't like
I don't like coffee. I don't even like the smell of coffee! But I do love a cup of tea. 


18. Hair 
Julia's gorgeous, long hair. 


19. Orange 
My crocheted orange angry bird. 


20. Something I drew 
A drawing from many years ago - a self portrait from high school. I can't believe it got a mark of 8½ out of 10!


21. Bottle 
These little bottles were bought in Austria, on our trip several years back. I think they must be waiting for a special occasion!

Christine xx

1 comment:

  1. Helen-gran & Charlee27 April 2012 at 12:19

    Charlee & Jessika looked at this with me. They liked the photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!