Monday 6 June 2011

Teddy Bear Land - Favourite Toys



I was recently catching up on blog reading, as I had missed quite a lot whilst being on holidays. One post in particular caught my eye and stayed in my thoughts - Favourite Toys at Bub & Moo.

So as it's my birthday today, I would like to share some family photos with you...

Here are some early pictures of me with favourite toys:


And here are a few pictures of Julia (now Miss 4) with her favourite toys:


Wherever you are and whatever you are doing today, I hope your day is as wonderful as mine!

Handmade children's ponchos, scarves & lots more
Available now from Mini-Me Handcrafts.

Teddy Bear Land
Deluxe Personalised Children's Book
$21.50 each with free shipping for delivery within Australia only.
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!