Thursday 18 August 2011

The Gallery - Black and White...


Once again I'm joining Tara's Sticky Fingers blog for The Gallery ... the theme this week is Black and White.


I love this stunning black and white tiling which is located at the Hyatt Hotel in Canberra. This heritage listed hotel has been beautifully restored and offers a wonderfully indulgent morning tea on weekends. My husband and I were married there, and we like to revisit for our wedding anniversary each year. 

This photo was taken a few years back with Julia (then Miss 2) sitting for her photo after our sumptuous morning tea.


If you would like to join in too, please take a look at Sticky Fingers!


Handmade crocheted goodies
Available now from Mini-Me Handcrafts.


Personalised children's books
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

2 comments:

  1. I love historic hotels, it feels like you're stepping back in time.

    Those black and white floor tiles makes it look like the room stretches on forever! Like something out of Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking tiles and I love the contrast with your tiny girl too

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!