Wednesday 10 August 2011

The Gallery - Water...


Once again I'm joining Tara's Sticky Fingers blog for The Gallery ... the theme this week is Water.


Julia has loved water since she was a baby and bath time has always been a fun time. I still love hearing her playing and singing in the bath at night. This is one of my favourite photos of Julia's creative bath play... "Look Mum, I made a word!"

If you would like to join in too, please take a look at Sticky Fingers!

Handmade children's ponchos, scarves & lots more
Available now from Mini-Me Handcrafts.


Personalised Children's Books
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

2 comments:

  1. Blimey, genius child! How do you pronounce that then ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great letters! mine all will happily spend hours in the bath, although my little one is not kean on getting spashed water on his face, the older two don't mind just my youngest who isn't soo sure

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!