Monday 1 August 2011

Mini-Me Handcrafts - Christmas in July

I am so happy to be part of The Oz Material Girls Christmas in July Craft Swap. I wanted to make something useful as well as decorative for my swap partner Jo, so here is my finished item which I posted to Jo last week:


A set of three crochet bags with applique.


The largest bag is 16cm high x 14cm base, the medium bag is 14cm x 12cm base and the smallest bag is 11cm high x 9cm base.


I think that I would use them for storing my embroidery cottons and other craft bits. My swap partner Jo loves to sew, so I was thinking that these could be useful for keeping her sewing threads and other little things together.

Handmade children's ponchos, scarves & lots more
Available now from Mini-Me Handcrafts.

Personalised Children's Books
Available now from Jelly Bean Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!