Thursday 21 June 2012

Breakfast, lunch and dinner


Continuing the June photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim. Here is my second week:


8. Six o'clock 
Dinner time! Roast tonight... sorry, these are the leftovers because I forgot to take a photo as I was serving up :) 


9. My view today 
Eating breakfast and looking out to a beautiful sunny day. 


10. Best bit of my weekend 
This fabulous chocolate birthday cake, made and beautifully decorated by my husband and daughter. 


11. Door 
Behind my pantry door - aprons and inspiration. 


12. From a low angle 
My winter garden from the ground up. 


13. Art 
The walls of my house are decorated with Julia's artwork. 


14. Time 
The passing of just a week sees the wilting of these beautiful roses. 

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!