Wednesday 8 February 2012

Listography - Phrases that drive me crazy


I haven't joined Kate Takes 5 for Listography for ages, but the topic this week made me think about the things I hear constantly that really get on my nerves. Here are my top 5:

1. "Whatever" 

This just grates. It's so dismissive and disrespectful. 

2. "I don't remember" 

A favourite of Julia (Miss 5). Especially when recalling the days events or where she last saw her hat or shoes.

Closely followed by... 

3. "I don't know"

Another favourite in this house. 

4. "Devine" 

Not so much a phrase as a written word, I see this all the time on Facebook and I just want to cross it out with a red pen. The word is divine - use spell check please!

And one that Julia hates from her father: 

5. "Minor detail" 

I don't really mind this one, but it drives Julia crazy!

What phrases drive you crazy?

Christine xx

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the annoying "I don't remember" normally said when you need them to remember and quick.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!