Tuesday 14 February 2012

With all my love ♥♥♥

Grandma: You know, when I was nineteen, Grandpa took me on a roller coaster.

Gil: Oh?

Grandma: Up, down, up, down. Oh, what a ride! 

Gil: What a great story. 

Grandma: I always wanted to go again. You know, it was just so interesting to me that a ride could make me so frightened, so scared, so sick, so excited, and so thrilled all together! Some didn't like it. They went on the merry-go-round. That just goes around. Nothing. I like the roller coaster. You get more out of it.

- Parenthood (1989) 


To my wonderful husband, 
Happy Valentine's Day, you are awesome! 
With all my love, 
Christine xxx 

This is my family. Aren't we wonderful? This fantastic custom Happy Family Illustration was created by the fabulously talented Katie Moon at Oohmoon - you read more about this creation on her blog post here. Thanks very much Katie! 

I love the colours and everything about this amazing piece! I will be getting a canvas print made later in the year which will look fantastic on our wall.

Love to all,
Christine xx

2 comments:

  1. That is really, really great. Katie has you all down pat! Makes me feel happy to know you all.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!