Thursday 16 February 2012

A little bit inspired by Andy Warhol


Continuing the February photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim


8. Sun 
Peeping out from behind clouds. 


9. Front door
These gorgeous fairy houses line the little window next to our front door. 


10. Self portrait 
In the pop art style of Andy Warhol.  


11. Makes me happy
Hugs. Lots of hugs, cuddles and kisses. 


12. Inside my closet
My closet is boring, but look inside Julia's wardrobe! I wonder if any of my Facebook friends can recognise their beautiful handiwork? 


13. Blue
This little blue bunny rattle that I have made is hoping to find a new home this Easter. He has lots of sisters and brothers too! 


14. Heart
A treasured drawing by Julia.

Loving this photo challenge!

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!